Hi!! I’m Jenna. I am an Idaho girl through and through. I was born and raised in Malad, ID and currently reside in a small farming community called Arbon, ID. I am the 3rd child out of 4 but the 1st girl. My hubby and I met on a blind-date while we were both in high school and it was a long journey of dating. We went to separate colleges and dated long-distance. He served a 2 year LDS mission for our church and we were married a year after he got home….that is a total of FIVE years after we met!! I have a degree and certificate in Paralegal Studies. I loved working in a law firm and was fortunate enough to work from home doing that. We now have 2 beautiful kids, Alexa (4) and Owen (10 months)!! Here are a five random facts about me:
- My favorite color is Blue Violet (not purple or blue)
- My favorite store is Office Max ( I absolutely LOVE office supplies)
- I love living in the country and have no close neighbors
- I have a passion for cake decorating
- Going to a Super Bowl in on my Bucket List
Have a fantastic day!